Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6 hour swim completed...

Been a while since my last post, but the great news is that I completed my 6 hour swim in waters less than 16 degrees, which was my last administration item to deal with for my swim in August. Only 9 weeks to go now. Water is warming up nicely and the long swim gave me a great confidence boost. Have another one planned for this Saturday which should be fun. Had last weekend off training as a very important 9th birthday party for Caelan was to be had and the bouncy castle was calling. Niamh had her 1st open water race (1400m) on Sunday, which at aged 10 is just amazing. Was so great swimming along side her and I was beaming with pride. Back into long sessions this week and the sun is out again, hopefully to stay for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment