Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great week.....

Have had a great training week this week. Am finally getting a bit faster, and feeling much stronger than last week. The reward at the end of the week was a fantastic double lap of Sandycove Island in Kinsale, Cork. I was joined by Gabor Molnar, Sylvain Estadieu, Ned Denison, Mike Harriss, Liz Buckley and John Conroy. I was a bit nervous about the cold as it wasn't as sunny as it has been for the last couple of weeks, but Gabor gave me the push I needed, and I really enjoyed the swim. Another boost for the confidence.
Mick and Derek also got in for their first open water swim of the season, both got on great and enjoyed themselves. Last but not least, my daughter Niamh got in for a fantastic effort so early in the season. Great to have so much company!

1 comment:

  1. was great, wasnt it? but friday is commin! uhhhhhh! 10 hours!!!!!!!!
    greetingz
    gabor

    ReplyDelete