Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dover, here I come.....

Getting the last few things together and heading off to spend the night in Cork before flying out in the morning. Feeling strangely calm, which I keep expecting to change. Sick of eating, and feeling wierd not swimming during this tapering period. The weather is looking good for an early swim, maybe as early as Monday or Tuesday, but will know more and update when I speak to my pilot, Paul Foreman tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have donated to my charity, Barretstown . We are moving towards our target, so please those who haven't already, click here to get to the charity page where you can donate.
I will post a link to the gps tracker on the boat when I get it so you can follow my progress, and regular twitter updates will also feed to the blog and my facebook page.

A big thankyou goes to my lovely friend Jenny-Rose Clarke who has kindly agreed to take my mini monsters, Niamh and Caelan for the time we are away. By the sounds of it, they'll have even more fun than me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hope the water is nice and warm good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mom its your kids we all love you go go goooooo

    ReplyDelete